Re-Bath is a fast growing, bathroom remodeling company. We need a General Manager with excellent communication skills, experience, and savvy to manage a growing team.
To thrive in this role, you'll need to be self-motivated, work with and lead a team, communicate well, and be highly organized. We are looking for an individual who isn't afraid to work really hard. Experience in the construction industry is a plus. The right individual will play a key part in the expansion of this company and will have the opportunity to grow as the company grows.
RESPONSBILITIES AND TASKS (Essential Functions):
- Recruiting, Training and Managing all local employees
- Oversee scheduling and team composition
- Promote a positive, productive, respectful, and fun team environment
- Organize and conduct monthly safety meetings with staff
- Organize and facilitate weekly meetings to share important updates, review recent performance, track progress on quarterly goals, and identify/discuss/solve any issues
Operations & Administration
- Review sales, contract, and installation documents with sales & production staff to ensure project feasibility, contract fulfillment, and compliance with various policies and regulations.
- Facilitate, guide and assist in the sales and production processes
- Manage the payroll process
- With the assistance of the sales and production staff, ensure finance application process is fulfilled to ensure timely ordering and closeout of projects.
- QuickBooks- Customer data entry, customer payments, customer invoices, accounts payable (review vendor invoices).
- Relay feedback between Production department and Sales department to increase efficiencies and improve customer experience
- Monitor monthly reports to ensure minimum required numbers are met (Profit & Loss: Gross Profit and Net Profit)
- Communicate with sales and production staff to discuss customers' expectations
- Oversee quality control on installations with production staff
- Monitor and manage customer satisfaction and issue resolution
- Field and respond to after-hours calls from answering service
Facilities & Resource Management
- Ensure employees have necessary resources to complete their jobs
- (Facility/Vehicle/Equipment maintenance, office supplies, install supplies, and inventory requirements)
- Oversee inventory control with production staff to ensure efficient use and reduce held inventory
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors to optimize quality, delivery, and cost of goods provided (Supply Chain Management)
- Use Re-Bath product ordering system and other vendor systems (Ferguson, Onyx, etc.) to order materials with production staff to ensure timely delivery for scheduled jobs
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a high level of customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Attend and participate in weekly Sales Meetings conducted by VP of Sales
- Be involved with local construction groups to build relationships within the construction industry (NARI, Chamber of Commerce, etc.)
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Basic business knowledge
- Solid experience delivering customer service
- Basic accounting skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience managing a busy work schedule
- High School Diploma
- 2 Years Management Experience
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- College Degree
- Prior management in construction or home remodeling industry
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Sitting 80% (in the office, client's homes)
- Standing/walking 20%
- Moderate noise levels from office equipment.
- Minimum lifting requirements of 45 pounds (will need to help receive deliveries)
- Frequent client and interoffice personnel interaction; heavily dependent on excellent customer interaction.
- Hearing – Must be able to hear telephonic equipment and comfortably communicate with clients and others by telephone and in person.
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer) as required for business software, and operating office machines.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (SUCCESS FACTORS):
- Adhere to company core values
- Growth Mindset
- Positive Can Do Attitude
- Do the Right Thing instead of the Easy Thing
Medical Insurance, 401(k) with company match, PTO, Paid Holidays and a company vehicle is provided!
Location: West Chester, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 3/26/2021
Re-Bath & More