We are looking to hire a Retail Store Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should be able to oversee the day-to-day activities of the retail store and complete tasks related to inventory management, promotions, and customer service. Lead store team by driving excellent customer service, managing store staff, maximizing sales, and maintaining overall store performance, consistently. The applicant should possess good leadership skills and be able to delegate duties to the appropriate staff to preserve the operation of the shop.
Salary range: $32000 - $45000 per year.
- Responsible for all facets of Human Resources within the store (i.e. hire, recruit, train, and retain the store team).
- Meets and exceeds sales goals through personal and team selling skills and the committed utilization of client management and retention tools.
- Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring appropriate housekeeping, visual merchandising, new product placement, and organization are kept to the highest standard.
- Monitors associate sales productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential and realize company goals.
- Maintain controllable cost and meet company objectives by improving business strategies to increase store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Manage and handle all inventory control-related issues and ensure accurate inventory tracking.
- Manage the overall operations of the store, making sure that the store is in working order and adequately stocked to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Ensure compliance with all loss prevention policies, operating procedures, and controls; conducts associate training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Retail and retail management experience, an asset.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and multi-tasking capacity in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to train employees and be an effective salesperson.
- Experience of the logistical aspects of store operations is an asset.
- This is not a remote position
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Experience required: Entry Level
Click Here to Apply