POSITION: Division Manager – New Construction
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open until filled
SALARY RANGE: $63,887 to $73,470 DOQ
The Centre Region Code Administration (CRCA) is accepting applications for the position of Division Manager – New Construction. The Division Manager shall be committed to the mission, vision, and values of the Centre Region COG and the Code Administration.
Qualifications the candidate should have include:
- Associate degree or equivalent (building science, engineering, architecture, or code related)
- Minimum of 5 years building inspection or related experience
- Ability to maintain the required certifications through the UCC & International Code Council. See job description for complete listing.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, practices, and functions of building inspection, both residential and commercial, as well as on lot septic system and associated regulations.
- Understanding and knowledge of building regulations, codes, and their application.
- Ability to maintain a valid PA driver’s license.
In addition to the education, experience, & certification requirements, the ideal candidate will be:
- An attentive, caring leader with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of facilitating conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Passionate about fair and equitable administration of the Code.
- Able to mentor, inspire, and lead staff.
- Committed to staff development through listening, coaching, and teambuilding.
Location: State College, PA, US
Posted Date: 2/16/2021
Centre Region Council of Governments