The Construction Administrator will report to and provide general administrative support to the Construction Management Team. The initial responsibilities will focus on assisting our construction team with various project-related tasks and assignments.
- Lead the process of tracking and organizing project related information for the department’s construction management projects.
- Act as point of contact and liaison with our internal transaction team, outside customers, vendors and general contractors.
- Coordinate the department’s needs and schedules with customers, vendors, and general contractors.
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence for the department.
- Organize and maintain filing systems, both hard and electronic files, and manage the transfer of them to property management, customers, and/or consultants.
- Lead the organization and process tracking for the department and its projects.
- Update and maintain various forms, (Owner agreements, job status report, RFP Forms, misc. construction documents).
- Maintain building specific documentation (PM Agreements, Building Standards, COIs, etc).
- Prepare and review of AIA contracts with all necessary attachments (drawings, insurance, work letter, etc.).
- Ensure that all construction policies and procedures are followed for the various owners and/or landlords.
- Draft correspondence to existing and prospective vendors.
- Sort, distribute and follow up with project mail and e-mail; prepare outgoing packages, mail, and courier to meet daily deadlines.
- Update and enter vendor contacts.
- Prepare, bill, and maintain construction management fees. Prepare project close-out packages.
- Perform special projects to improve the teams' processes.
- Provide general administrative duties as required.
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- RMIS Experience
- Self Starter; Self-motivated
- General administrative skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- AVID Experience
- Ability to multi-task
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply