Are you seeking a fun, challenging job with a fast paced, growing, and recession-proof company? Look no further!
We are seeking a skilled Lead Carpenter. The primary role will be to perform remodeling and reconstruction. These tasks include all phases of construction (not including mechanical). The goal of this position is to restore and construct residential and commercial property after an event such as a fire with quality and speed. Carpenters will rotate equally on-call for emergency services with all other Carpenters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all phases of a remodeling carpenter Inspect and Install all products to a professional level
- Example tasks would include but not be limited to framing, drywall repair, window installation, door installation, finish carpentry, etc.
- Report to a Lead Carpenter
- Work closely with a team of Field Technicians
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Strong working knowledge of industry standard techniques, methods of construction, tools and equipment with experience in all phases of remodeling and construction (exception of mechanical)
- Knowledge of building codes
- Willingness and ability to work in less than perfect environments (mold, smoke and weather damage conditions)
- Must work well with others
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Must have valid driver’s license
*Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.*
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Great benefits await you with this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Check out the animated video link below to learn more about what we do.
Thanks for your interest in C & Z Construction and the Lead Carpenter position!
Experience required: Not Applicable
Click Here to Apply
C & Z Construction