LOCATION: Brooklyn NY
SEND RESUME OR EMAIL TO: ALEXG @ SMITHARNOLD.COM VP PMHNP RECRUITMENT FOR FURTHER INFO OR CALL 203-975-6688
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Our growing behavioral health organization is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for our ACT Team and outpatient clinic located in Brooklyn NY. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner would be working alongside other PMHNP’s and a Psychiatrist to provide quality patient care to a mostly adult population. You would be given an in depth training process and have the ability to work autonomously after a few months. Prior Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner experience is a plus however we will see new graduates! We offer an hourly rate from 80-90/hour. We have availability for part time and full time employment.
- Develop practice protocols for mental health problems based on review and evaluation of published research.
- Establish nursing policies or standards.
- Refer patients requiring more specialized or complex treatment to psychiatrists, primary care physicians, or other medical specialists.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Treat patients for routine physical health problems.
- Administer basic health care or medical treatments.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate programs such as outreach activities, community mental health programs, and crisis situation response activities.
- Design public or employee health programs.
Graduate of accredited Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Program
Active DEA license
Board eligible or board Certified
Active NY state medical license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Entry Level
Click Here to Apply
Smith Arnold Partners