Westfield Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our facility in Westfield, MA.
We are community serving nursing home. Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
The primary purpose is the LPN is to administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
$5,000 Sign-Up Bonus*
SMS "LPN Westfield" for a rapid application: 717-803-2980
- Part-Time 7am-3pm
- PRN 7am-3pm,
- Full-Time 3pm-11pm
- Part-Time 3pm-11pm
- PRN 3pm-11pm,
- Part-Time 11pm-7am
- PRN 11pm-7am
- Licensed Practical Nurse of this state
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off ("PTO")
- PTO buy-back (Available to non-management only)
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Weekend Differentials
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs
Location: Westfield, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 1/12/2021
Westfield Gardens Nursing and Rehab