The National Account Manage will be responsible for managing an established portfolio of key retail clients along with new account growth. Deepens and expands current client relationships, renews current agreements, and secures new contracts and incremental revenue growth for ESOL. Works closely with Retail operational teams and other department leaders to ensure highest levels of customer service and program execution. The role will require strategic market development, sales growth, and a focus on customer service excellence.
The National Account Manager must have experience managing enterprise accounts while providing creative solutions to the challenges of a multi-million-dollar book of business. Effective communication skills, large customer presentation experience and experience working with Senior Leadership Teams in preferred. This role will require close work with leadership teams that span operations, finance, & regional commercial operations and a history of sales growth in prior roles. This role will report directly to the Director of National Accounts and require at least five (5) years of national/enterprise account experience in environmental sales or other relevant industry experience.
- Account oversight, escalation of customer-impacting challenges, creative solutioning
- Deep knowledge of accounts and development of strong customer relationships
- Retention and successful contract renewals of a book of business both RFP and non-RFP driven
- Incremental, organic growth/expansion in service offerings/pursuit of projects in current portfolio
- Collaboration with operations, finance, commercial teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform related work and additional duties as requested/assigned by supervisor
- New business growth via web leads, cold calls, and other sales tools
- Networking with key industry contacts, trade organizations, participation in conferences
- Promotion and consistent representation of Harsco values
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Sciences or Management,
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success in selling outsourced services to the retail or related industries
- Knowledge of RCRA, DOT, DEA regulatory environment preferred
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Solid communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Self-directed with the ability to work on multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience in managing multiple accounts, or the equivalent in related work experience
- Demonstrates established relationships or the ability to rapidly establish relationships within the C-level, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Procurement, Supply Chain, Operations and Marketing functions within the retail industry
- Creative thinker with ability to consider “out of the box” solutions
We offer competitive benefits, including health insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth’s website, because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Harsco Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Contact Yolanda Spruill, Human Resources at 215-734-1400 and Harsco Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. Please call only for disability application.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply