LOCATION: Ronkonkoma NY
EMAIL OR SEND RESUME TO Alexg @ smitharnold.com VP PMHNP recruitment or call/text 203-975-6688 for further consideration
We will see new graduates!
Family friendly work environment
We have a dynamic new opportunity for our Federally Qualified Health Center located in Suffolk County NY. Our organization has over 6 different sites throughout Suffolk County and we serve over 5,000 patients on a yearly basis. The area that we specialize in is providing care to patients with Developmental Disabilities and Intellectual Disabilities. As the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you would have the opportunity to work with a team of Nurse Practitioners, social workers, and a Psychiatrist. Our organization has over 100 employees and we offer a very collaborative and flexible work environment. We also give our providers enough support so that they do not have to handle prior authorizations. We are open for Part Time or Full Time, although full time would be preferably. This opportunity is a Monday through Friday schedule with no on call or weekends included. 30+ hours are eligible for benefits. Please see job highlights below.
Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Salary: $130,000 to $155,000 (DOE)
Full Benefits Included- Medical, Dental, Vision, Dental, 90% covered through employer, malpractice, disability, PTO, flexibility spending, 403 B plan, Loan Repayment
- Providing medication management and psychiatric evaluations to patients
- Responsible for seeing 8-10 patients daily
- 100% outpatient
- Working closely with social workers and providers on site
- Documenting all notes in ECW EMR system
- Reporting to Psychiatrist with any questions about patient diagnosis
- Referring patients to various hospitals if needed for additional treatment
- Board Certification Required
- Active or in process DEA license
- Active or in Process NY medical license
- Graduate of accredited Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (MSN program)
- Preferred experience with OPWDD/IDD
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Entry Level
Click Here to Apply
Smith Arnold Partners