Position Title: Construction Law Associate Attorney
Company Name: MALKA & KRAVITZ PA
Job Type: Full-Time
MALKA & KRAVITZ, P.A., (www.YourConstructionLawFirm.com) an AV Rated boutique Construction Law firm located in Sunrise, Florida, is seeking an associate with 5-7 years' experience litigating construction cases. We represent owners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers. Candidates should possess excellent legal research and writing skills, as well as experience handling construction matters through the various stages of litigation, including drafting pleadings, discovery, drafting and arguing motions, strong work ethic, and the ability to communicate effectively. We will provide mentoring and lots of opportunity to grow. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Work closely with clients
- Independently manage a caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Handle court appearances, depositions and discovery requests
- Strong background in litigating construction cases.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Experience in conducting and defending depositions.
- Experience in handing hearings.
- Ability to manage multiple short-term tasks.
- Spanish speaking a plus
CERTIFICATES and LICENSES:
Must be licensed to practice in the State of Florida and a member of the Florida Bar in good standing. Board Certification, or eligibility for Board Certification, in Construction Law a plus.
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on your experience level, including:
- Medical Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Location: Sunrise, Florida, US
Posted Date: 11/9/2020
MALKA & KRAVITZ PA