Community Healthcare Network is seeking for a Full-Time LPN who will be a key member of the health care team covering at different centers, providing support to health providers in addressing the health care needs of patients. Responsible for treating responses to actual or potential health problems through health counseling and the provision of care supportive to life and well-being.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates with health care team to facilitate the highest quality of health services for patients.
- Administers medication and injections accurately, observing patient response, as evidenced by documentation in the medical record and lack of negative response.
- Intakes patients and performs venipuncture as necessary.
- Orders medications, vaccines and medical supplies as needed.
- Checks emergency box monthly and refrigerator temperatures daily.
- Supervises referrals and follows-up on patient medical care, including correspondence.
- Assists providers with procedures.
- Confers with physicians/providers when a prescribed medical regimen needs interpretation and/or clarification.
- Provides health counseling to patients, including HIV counseling.
- Updates prenatal log book and follows up on abnormal labs as necessary.
- Maintains nursing competence through participation in continuing professional education and other appropriate learning experience.
- Facilitates related services for health center patients as appropriate with respect to their confidentiality and privacy.
- Compliance with Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Works assigned shifts at locations other than primary assigned work site when necessary as deemed by management and in accordance with CHN Policy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Current New York State License.
- Current CPR Certificate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Community Healthcare Network