As a Need Planner in IKEA you will ensue exciting and stimulating assignments which will help you and the company grow!
You will lead the need planning process to secure an efficient and effective supply chain planning. You will do this through an accurate and balanced Need Plan that achieves agreed service level at lowest total cost. This will ensure that we have our products accessible for the many people and fulfil our Vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the stock structure in assigned range and will review and balance the total need versus capacity, all to make an executable supply plan. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to plan the need in the product change process. Exciting, isn’t it?
As a Need Planner you will also, among other assignments:
• Contribute to leading initiatives with supply chain to identify potential overstock / stock out and act on deviations
• Take lead within Sales & Supply Planning and collaborate with value chain to secure agreed service levels at lowest total cost
• Proactively create, execute and follow up need plans on operational and tactical level
• Contribute to defining the optimal replenishment solution, together with various supply chain stakeholders to have the optimal replenishment set-up
• Lead and/or contribute to additional assignments within or across the function
Is this your next challenge?
As a person you have a passion for planning and leading a global assignment. You get energy from leadership, working with multiple stakeholders and handling numerous assignments. You love working with people and building trusting relationships by using your excellent communication skills.
Additionally, you have proven experience and knowledge in:
• Supply Chain Planning processes
• How Need Planning adds value to service level and cost
• Need and capacity planning tools and systems
• Solving problems through analytical reasoning
• Analysis of large sets of data
We offer you a position in a fast paced, truly global environment with an endless supply of future opportunities!
This position will be located in Älmhult, Sweden- the home and heart of IKEA! Älmhult is the very center of our Range and Product Development, where our humble beginnings took place in 1940s!
Please note that we will continuously select and interview candidates throughout the process. Submit your application, CV and letter of motivation in English, online via our recruitment system SmartRecruiters no later than 26th November 2020.
Lastly, we are excited to get to know you and kindly ask you to include the following points in your cover letter:
1. What work achievements are you most proud of?
2. Who are you as a person?
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Henrik Tornerefelt at +46 702210889. About recruitment process, please contact Aivita Grockyte at +46732575704 or alternatively at Aivita.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to your application!
Experience required: Not Applicable
Click Here to Apply
Inter IKEA Group