Olsson provides multidisciplinary design services for transportation related projects including urban and rural highways, interchanges, and municipal roadways. As a Transportation Engineer on the Road/Bridge team in our Fayetteville, AR office, you will serve as project engineer on roadway projects, prepare planning and design documents, and process design calculations. You will also coordinate with other Olsson teams, professional staff, technical staff, and clients. You may travel to job sites for observation and attend client meetings.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Experience with Civil 3D designing roadway and storm drainage projects preferred
- Must possess a PE license
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply