- Build animation systems for gameplay features
- Be proactive in identifying issues and creating efficient solutions.
- Create and update state machines and blend trees
- Interact with the other departments to better know the game engine possibilities to get the best animations possible while respecting the technical constraints
- Communicate technical constraints and their rationales plus any other knowledge-sharing required.
- Work closely with the animation, design and programming team to define, create, and maintain animation pipelines.
- Integration of the character, cinematic, and other animation related assets into the game engine.
- Rigging knowledge in 3Ds Max is a plus.
- An undergraduate degree in 3D Animation, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent (optional)
- Understanding of animation fundamentals, rigging and skinning.
- A passion for videogame development, with a positive attitude.
- Good capacity to communicate verbally as well as written.
- Be adaptable, approachable and positive in the workplace.
- A passion for sharing your knowledge and helping others learn and grow
- Critical thinking, curiosity, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility.
- Familiarity with animation graph and state machine.
- C#, python knowledge.
- Prior experiences in game engines is a plus.
- Candidates must be a student and is able to commit to a 6-months internship
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Experience required: Internship
Click Here to Apply