- Lead, develop, Automation Framework and Enterprise test setups for cloud based Siem and Security products and focus on validating the customer end-to-end workflows on environments very similar to the production deployments.
- Work closely with peers across different time zones
- Provide technical leadership for the Enterprise Test team on Automation, Creation of environments, designing the Enterprise workflows.
- Work with various teams throughout FireEye to devise enterprise end-to-end test strategies for both manual and automated tests to exercise FireEye product portfolio.
- Apply a strong understanding of software testing and delivery to build and maintain automated test harnesses and test suites using scripting languages and industry tools.
What You Will Do:
- Lead efforts to provide comprehensive test coverage and confidence in our codebase for new and existing functionality
- Demonstrate accountability for meeting milestones and ensuring quality engineering deliverables
- Apply a strong understanding of network concepts, distributed systems, database structures, virtual machines, cloud infrastructure to configure test environments and execute test plans both for automated and manual testing.
- Integrate automated test cases into an automated test suites and infrastructure.
- Work with engineers to troubleshoot and remediate automation issues in testing and deploying environments.
- Determine the root cause of defects by analyzing debug logs, analyzing crash dumps and reviewing code.
- Utilize Jira for entering and tracking defects, stories, and Epics while providing reports on defect tracking and escalating technical issues as needed.
- Work with the support team and internal customers to troubleshoot and remediate issues in production environments.
- Extend existing test suite to cover enterprise level automated smoke, regression and functional tests.
- Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect our enterprise level test cases and automation.
- Provide test coverage analysis based on automation results.
Salary range: 1251000 - 2251800 INR
- B.S. or B.E. in a technical field: computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ yrs years professional experience in software automation and/or software development or enterprise software testing.
- 5+ year professional experience designing and implementing scripting using Python or shell scripting language
- 3-7 year experience on AWS service and writing automations using python frameworks
- Experience in working CI/CD related projects would be additional plus point
- Understanding and knowledge with test automation using Jenkins or custom scripts, automation framework, enterprise deployments.
- Deep understanding of Enterprise setups, architecture, topology.
- 6 to 8 years overall experience in enterprise software testing in any form (manual, automation, etc.).
- Experience with testing user workflows, Business process management, and API integration solutions.
- Proven experience in working with cross-functional teams in capturing requirements, developing use cases and determines success criteria.
- Proven experience developing automated test systems and scripts beyond record and playback. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops, etc.
- Proven understanding of white box, grey box and black box testing techniques.
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment.
- Proven experience in developing testing strategies and implementing testing process within Agile Scrum SDLC.
- Must work well in a demanding, fast paced team environment.
- Ability to follow technical instructions and have very good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- In-depth understanding of the various testing concepts (e.g. Enterprise, Functional, Usability, Availability, Performance).
- Experience in installation, deployment, and upgrade of server applications is desirable.
- Prior experience in security domain is desirable.
- Experience developing automation for Linux environments
- Experience using source control tools (e.g., Subversion, Git, Perforce)
- Experience using continuous integration and build environments (e.g., Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity)
- Able to troubleshoot complex problems within a cross-platform, distributed system
- Experience with the Agile Scrum
- Thorough knowledge of software testing and automation principles
- Understanding of Enterprise or Endpoint Security product concepts
- Experience with Performance, Load and Soak testing is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply