- Overall responsibility for coordination and evaluation of AP regional eBike regulations, norms and standards for technical feasibility and implementation.
- Ensure that all AP eBike components and systems are compliant, legal and safe for all identified markets in AP region.
- Perform reviews and maintain all regional product labeling requirements e.g. battery/charger label design to include product safety numbers, certifications, etc....
- Research requirements for new market entry and develop formal certification test plans for existing and target markets.
- Act as a technical project manager and establish relationships with outside compliance agencies (SGS, TUV, UL, Intertek, KCC, etc.) to quote services and complete necessary testing and documentation projects.
- Act as a technical resource (remote and on-site) for current products actively undergoing compliance certification.
B.S. in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering degrees, M.S. preferred.
3 years working experience, with experience in supplier management and sourcing management
1. 5+ years of experience in product compliance and/or safety engineering
2. Must have previous experience in global product certification e.g. PSE, KCC, BSMI, etc.
3. Experience working in cycling, fitness, consumer electronics or related fields
4. Established relationships with testing/certification labs and other compliance agencies
5. Basic knowledge on mechanical engineering and software engineering.
6. Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with people in a variety of disciplines though all levels of an organization.
7. Familiar with ASTM, EN, ISO mechanical safety standards
8. Familiar with UL, CSA, EN electrical safety standards
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply