The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of Yoga principles, have excellent communication skills and be a driven, reliable team player. Also, to provide excellent customer service whilst performing Yoga and Fitness instruction as assigned by the Spa Director/Manager or Supervisor. The general responsibilities of the classes should include the philosophy of Yoga, demonstration and teaching of asanas, pranayama, mudras, bandha and meditation practice and benefits in addition to keeping all work areas and equipment clean and organized.
You would be expected to plan lessons, instruct all abilities from beginners through to experienced users, and be able to adapt your knowledge to suit individual clients who might be using Yoga sessions or Fitness sessions as a respite from their various ailments.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a five star luxury Hotel / Resort
- Formal training and certificates in Yoga & Fitness
- Able to communicate in English and Portuguese is an advantage
- Willingness to work hours as per guest needs
- Confident to communicate and sell Yoga and Fitness to guests
- Support Spa team when needed
- Well groomed, charismatic and able to speak and interact with guests around the Resort
- Team Player
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and public holiday
- Training and work experience in spa treatments will be an added advantage
Experience required: Executive
Click Here to Apply