Are you looking for the opportunity to be a key player within a dynamic team of restoration construction professionals? Look no further!
We are seeking Project Managers to join our team to oversee project management of our residential to small commercial restoration projects. This includes managing a team and ultimate responsibility for planning, budgeting, field quality control, estimating and documentation on all projects. Project Managers (PMs) run the entire jobs - The jobs begin by meeting with the customer to determine and discuss the entire scope of work for the project. The PM maintains constant communication with the customers and insurance adjusters. PMs must be computer proficient and have high level problem solving skills. Experience with Xactimate preferred. Job duties also include but aren't limited to scheduling contractors, budgeting, quality assurance, and maintaining thorough documentation. PM is also responsible for maintaining and supervising the daily tasks of an in-house carpentry crew.
- Ensure all necessary claim documentation is on file including demolition scopes, draw schedules, selection schedules, etc
- Establish project schedule and budget
- Manage team of contractors/in-house carpentry crew
- Supervise application and receipt of building permits
- Conduct regular site visits
- Establish and oversee project quality and safety
- Establish and maintain customer communication
- Oversee after-hours emergency services
Salary commensurate with experience, with up to a 10% incentive bonus.
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience preferred. Experience with large remodeling projects ($150,000-$300,000) is a plus
- Experience in residential remodeling is required
- Experience in estimating construction projects is required
- Project management experience in the restoration industry is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as project scheduling software programsMust be proficient in interpreting Xactimate scopes of work
- Knowledge of building codes
- Ability to navigate plans and specifications
- Strong critical thinking and decision making ability
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines in a complex environment with shifting priorities
- Basic mathematical, spatial and conceptual thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation and people skills
- Goal oriented, highly motivated self-starter and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Collaborate effectively with team and solicit help when needed
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Experience with large remodeling projects ($150,000-$300,000) is a plus.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Paid vacation and company provided vehicle and fuel card, laptop, and mobile phone await you with this once in a lifetime opportunity! Also available are disability and life insurance, and 401(k) with discretionary matching.
Check out the animated video link below to learn more about what we do!
Thanks for your interest in C&Z Construction and the Project Manager position!
Experience required: Not Applicable
Click Here to Apply
C & Z Construction