We are hiring a Full-time Registered Nurse in the Ontario County, NY area!
At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple - to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! Our Registered Nurses are responsible for providing health care to patients in their home. This position works remotely and travels within an assigned territory.
Why do RN’s enjoy working with our company, here’s a few reasons:
- Monitors chronic conditions to minimize exacerbation
- Provides effective patient education using Teach-Back techniques
- Competitive pay
- Maximum of 50-mile radius when traveling within assigned territory
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive benefits package
- Fantastic working environment
- Growing company
- Holds active, unencumbered license in state of practice
- Experience in care of adult, chronically ill patients
- Two or more years of practice experience preferred
- Two or more years of home health experience or experience with chronic condition management preferred
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Driver’s license without restrictions and good driving record
- Working knowledge of computers and ability to document effectively and efficiently in an electronic system
All your information willPopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply