The Marketing Manager will execute global and national marketing efforts such as.
- He/She will be part of the global marketing team of our consumer goods and retail business, reporting to the Global Marketing and Communications Director. The Marketing Manager will manage marketing and communication activities for the consumer goods and retail business at a global level.
- He/She will manage marketing and communication activities for the electrical and electronic industry for the US market. In this role, he/she will report to the Global Head of NRTL.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the definition of global and local marketing and communication plans to promote services and events in the consumer goods and retail industry (from textile, footwear, electrical and electronic products, to toys, furniture, hardgoods and automotive).
- Run global and local marketing and communication campaigns, with a focus on digital tools (emailing, social media, digital ads, etc.).
- Manage marketing and communication projects from ideation to completion and coordinate efforts with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Responsible for the organization and promotion of events, including webinars, client meetings, and participation in trade fairs.
- Responsible for the creation of marketing and communications materials to promote the company, in collaboration with design teams and copywriters (brochures, flyers, PowerPoint presentations, videos, etc.).
Specific activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing/Communication strategy and implementation.
- Create detailed action plans, in line with the global and local marketing strategies, to promote services and enhance the reputation of the company.
- Ensure that the action plans are completed within the deadline.
- Run digital campaigns, using emailing, social media, Google ads, and more.
Assets and publications
- Write a news, presentations, and social media posts.
- Design PowerPoint presentations and other documents in line with the company’s brand guidelines.
- Write video scripts and coordinate production with external agencies or internal studios.
- Support the company’s publications by proposing topics, interviewing experts, and proofreading articles.
- Attend and represent the company at tradeshows and client meetings.
- Organize webinars, client meetings, and participation in trade shows (including logistics, briefing materials, visual materials, dry run, and so on).
- Promote events internally and externally across a multitude of channels.
- Liaise with organizers, partners, and sponsors, as needed.
Support and advice
- Maintain close relationships with the consumer goods and retail network.
- Maintain up-to-date contact lists, both internally and externally.
- Support the local and global teams in their marketing and communications activities.
- Provide advice on marketing and communication matters at a local and global level.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and communications, possibly for a global company.
- Quick learner and you work autonomously in a time-efficient manner.
- Result-driven and a problem solver who demonstrates proactivity and creative thinking.
- Attention to detail and strong communication and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, dependable, and flexible.
- A team player with solid relationship skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Willing to travel, as needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, other languages a plus.
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Outstanding relationship skills and capacity to engage with various stakeholders at once.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize.
- Ability to work in an international and fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy with good typing, formatting, and experience in MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Design acumen, experience with photoshop, InDesign, and Lumen 5 a plus
- Ability to respect confidentiality and exercise discretion with sensitive and privileged information.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply