Are you a skilled CNC Lathe Machinist who would like to be a part of a growing company and earn excellent compensation? Imagine working on a variety of projects in a dynamic job shop environment.
As a CNC Lathe Machinist, you will repair or manufacture medium to large steel equipment such as: Mandrels, steel mill rolls, Turning Mandrels, bearing housing, gear cases, large shafts, and large forgings and castings.
Our shop is equipped with:
- Giddings & Lewis Large 6" CNC Mill (800-8000 controls)
- Giddings & Lewis Manual 5-6" Boring Mill
- Large 4 Axis Toshiba Horizontal Mill
- Small CNC Hyundai WF6500 with Fanuc Controls
- Small CNC Romi Lathe 828D Controls
- Small & Large Lathes with 24-60" Chucks
Enprotech is searching for a CNC Lathe Machinist in Cleveland, OH.
What makes Enprotech employer of choice for CNC machinists?
- Excellent compensation up to $26/hr., plus $1.50/hr for 2nd shift
- Comprehensive benefits
- Monday-Friday 1st shift (6:30am-5 pm); 2nd shift (5 pm-3 am) weekends based on business demand
- Opportunity for advancement to a lead role based upon experience and skill, not tenure
- A supportive, talented, close-knit group of experienced machinists
- Overtime readily available
- Opportunity to machine a variety of different parts with varying size and complexity
If you have experience setting up and operating CNC Lathes, you don’t want to miss this opportunity for more recognition, visibility, and ownership in your career!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- 3-5 years of experience setting and operating CNC lathes with minimal supervision.
- G&M programming experience a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and adjust machines when necessary.
- Make type offset adjustments to maintain dimensional integrity.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
About the Company: Enprotech Industrial Technologies is the largest provider of repairs, rebuild services and new press manufacturing services for metal stamping, metal forming and metal forging equipment in North America. We are also a leading supplier of repair, rebuilding and new equipment for the steel manufacturing industry. Enprotech is committed to providing innovative steel making & metal forming equipment solutions coupled with outstanding customer service.
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Enprotech Industrial Technologies