•Performs all duties associated with assisting and working with other members of the construction crew to successfully complete projects within specifications and in a quality manner to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Duties and responsibilities:
•Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
•Assists in the placement, moving, and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones and other traffic devices.
•Organizes and retrieves tools for construction crew.
•Operate jackhammers or drills to break up concrete or pavement.
• Experience in working construction with basic knowledge of hand tools.
• Ability to use a tape measure.
• Knowledge of how to operate a street saw.
Job Specific Competencies:
• Must be able to perform manual labor in all types of environments and conditions.
• Ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
• Must be able to work outdoors and withstand different weather elements.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift, carry, bend, crawl, squat, climb, kneel, push, pull, and crouch.
Location: Thonotosassa, Florida, US
Posted Date: 10/8/2020
Dallas 1 Construction