Make technical interpretations of drawings and specifications to determine whether methods and materials employed meet the requirements of contract specifications. Coordinate work between Contractors' personnel and onsite client to assure timely and satisfactory accomplishment of all assigned projects. Provide recommendations concerning the acceptability of construction progress reports and contract performance, and other reports concerning the progress of construction. Review contract and construction deficiencies and other factors impacting, or with the potential to impact, timely execution of the project, and provide written comments/recommendations.
Work is in support of Border Infrastructure projects.
· 5 - 10 years hands on construction and construction QA experience on large scale projects
· Broad general knowledge of all construction trades
· Knowledge of the principles, concepts and techniques of the construction quality assurance/inspection process
· Knowledge of relevant building codes, standards and regulations
· Ability to read and interpret complex construction drawings, blueprints, schematics and change orders
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, speak and write the English language
· Working proficiency on MS Office Suite
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Previous experience with USACE and federal projects preferred
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visa
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply
Health Facility Solutions Company