Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you’ll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Provide key support for internal and external events driven by intermediary and institutional marketing and distribution teams. As a member of North America Marketing Team, focus on achieving greater consistency and efficiency of materials and metrics, enhancing brand awareness and elevating client experience at every opportunity.
• Manage administration of Continuing Education (CE) program in conjunction with partners. Support scheduling, metrics and related documents. Interface with external vendors on process and material. Upgrade templated materials as possible to enhance brand awareness for Columbia Threadneedle and improve client experience.
• Manage assigned projects including: (1) metrics for the meeting/event team drawn from Salesforce, event calendar and other sources; (2) elements of National Sales Meeting and other large events; (3) projects related to intermediary and institutional activities.
• Use internal compliance system (AdTrax) to manage required reviews of material for internal meeting/event planners including invitations, registration websites, event agendas and surveys, etc. Use internal creative program (Workfront) to manage branded materials for internal and external use including requests for images, creation of new material and edits to existing material.
• Provide operation support to internal meeting/event planners with the execution of key programs. This includes (1) budget and invoice management and processing; (2) maintaining planning templates; (3) manage requests and inventory for branded exhibits and signage with external vendor; (4) manage inventory of branded meeting materials with external fulfillment vendor; (5) create survey summary following assigned events; (6) source restaurants and activities for events.
• May attend conferences and assist with logistics on-site.
• Distribute final required documentation for all meetings/events to compliance partners for recordkeeping.
• High school degree/GED.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including effective follow-up skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneous.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others and strong decision-makings skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Experience in event planning/coordination.
• An associate or bachelor's degree.17657BR
Location: Boston, MA, US
Posted Date: 9/25/2020