- Executes complete life cycle for complex application components based on functional requirements; considers computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written; designs codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains those programs
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties; assists in development and documentation of user manuals
- Analyzes functional design/overall application technical design and develops detailed module technical specifications for moderately complex to complex components
- Codes moderately complex application components based on design specifications, while adhering to defined programming standards, structured coding techniques and development methodologies
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience;
- Graduate degree preferred
- 3-6 years experience in related field
- Responsible for on-boarding of BSD contract customers, debug and analyze production issues for the customers. Develop BSD’s mapping, testing, and deploying code within the release cycle; Collaborate with a team of business analysts and developers to capture business and technical requirements and translate them into functional and design elements for the customer;
- Debug and research issues within the code and production problems; Analyze mapping code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed; Participate in user needs to determine technical requirements;
- Develop and map system integration capabilities using the webMethods suite of tools version 9.6, including Trading Networks and Integration server or similar large middleware tool; Support business requests of mapping development, unit testing, and code deployment.
- 3 years of experience in webMethods application programming, or similar large integration middleware.
- Hands on experience in developing and/or working with EDI ANSI X12 (850, 855, 810, 856, 824, 832). Understanding of Java programming and design experience preferred (J2EE and JDBC); J2EE programming and design (Servlets, JSP, EJB, and EAR).
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule:
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply:
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot and OfficeMax is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Fair Chance Ordinance:We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Location: Boca Raton, FL, US
Posted Date: 9/16/2020