Are you looking for the opportunity to be a key player within a dynamic team of restoration construction professionals? Look no further!
We are seeking a Project Engineer to join our growing team. Employees in this position work under the supervision of the Sr. Project Manager. As a Project Engineer, you will assist Project Managers in any day to day tasks assigned by them. This includes but is not limited to backing up documentation provided by estimators for internal and external use. This role requires an organized person who excels in a fast-paced environment and enjoys a challenge, while maintaining active communication with customers, administration, project managers, and field crews. The ability to utilize technology for accessing data bases and CRM applications is required. The Project Engineer extracts a simple scope of work, finish selections, allowances and budget from estimators in Xactimate. The successful candidate will apply for permits and prepare code letters, along with developing the finish schedule and allowances to both costumers and internally.
· Strong math skills including basic arithmetic, algebra and geometry
· Knowledge of MS Office products with a focus on MS Word and Excel
· Strong computer and typing skills
· Knowledge of building codes
· Ability to navigate plans and specifications
· Exhibit strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness and ability to work in less than perfect environments (mold, smoke and weather damage conditions)
· Must be organized and detail oriented
· Be self-motivated and proactive
· Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
· Must be proficient in Xactimate or have the ability to quickly learning Xactimate
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Prior construction experience preferred
· Prior experience dealing with insurance companies and insurance and/or adjusters preferred
· Must have valid driver’s license
· Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Check out the animated video link below to learn more about what we do.
Thanks for your interest in C & Z Construction and the Project Engineer position!
Experience required: Not Applicable
Click Here to Apply
C & Z Construction