- Provides direct patient care based on the plan of care and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Handles documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Graduated from an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Has a current and active license in the state of California.
- Has one-year prior professional nursing experience.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication, as well as organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current AHA CPR certification.
- Home Health, or Hospice experience, a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Bridge Home Health and Hospice