wiGroup is looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our Global Sales team.
The purpose of this job is to drive revenue, adoption and market segment share for the business. This role would report directly to the Head of Commercial, sitting within the sales function.
This is a clear opportunity to own a territory and/or Industry, not being limited by a lack of opportunities - with opportunity for international/Global sales.
A clear opportunity to influence the development and rollout of the product roadmap and multiple brands.
- Drive revenue, adoption, and market segment share for our SMB product.
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal teams including Product Management and Technical
- Deliver compelling business cases that driver an accelerated adoption, advising customers on best practices for using our product
- Assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and provide escalation management when necessary
- Meet or exceed targets for customer and/or adoption
- Identify prioritization and trade-offs for meeting adoption and revenue targets
- Sales or Business Development background in a Tech or Marketing field
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Google Docs
- Challenging all range of businesses to think differently about how they build relationships with their customers.
- Expert use of CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), sales and marketing automation tools
- High level presentation skills (video conferencing) and telephone manner
- Ideally previous experience in a channel sales/reseller environment
- Coffee barista
- Latest tech
- Remote work
- Awesome people-centred culture
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply