About the job
As an Business & Product Development Team Manager you´re responsible for the execution of the team’s tasks in business & product development and overall design of Intralogistics units. You will also be responsible for driving leadership and competence agenda for the team and to enable a change culture by leading in the unknown and being an ambassador for change. You are responsible to secure strategic directions for automation and design within intralogistics.
About the assignment
As the Business & Product Development Team Manager you will among other tasks:
- Develop the business and product development department to secure the value engineering of existing in-house products and further new in-house product developments
- Lead by example, and focus on coaching and motivating leaders and co-workers
- Responsible to secure that department resources are used in an optimal way to support business goals
- Secure a transparent and sustainable information/communication flow throughout Intralogistics and to stakeholders
- Secure that the team executes the project contribution and support according to the agreed ways of working in Intralogistics
- Travels are included periodically in this position
As a person, you have a strong passion to guide the Business & Product Development into the future, having a strong drive in the field of logistics, digitalisation and automation. You have leadership skills to lead business and people in a global assignment. You have the drive to develop your team, co-workers and yourself to deliver excellent results. You strive to obtain a good collaboration and interaction with a big number of various stakeholders in various IKEA units and externally with the Intralogistics suppliers and development partners. Moreover, you have a desire to find new ways and make them happen through engaging and motivating people. Last but not least, you have a genuine interest for supply chain, as well as business & product development connected to intralogistics.
We also see that you have:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IKEA processes and organisations as well as IKEA's supply chain
- Good understanding of how your everyday work adds customer value by delivering result
- Good knowledge of IKEA Business plan process and strategic direction
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Intralogistics background, appreciation of automation and design within fulfilment units, paired with analytical skills and ability to understand complex scenarios
This position is based in Älmhult, Sweden. The selection process will take place continuously, so please send in your application in English as soon as possible but latest 5th of August. If you have questions regarding the role please contact Johan Segersteen at +46 72 886 31 20. If questions about recruitment process please contact Haben Debessay at +46 72 352 75 81. Please note that we don’t accept application through email.
Co-workers within IKEA Supply lead an exciting life! The mission is to develop business with suppliers in order to deliver IKEA products to our stores located around the world. The goal is to meet the price, quality and quantity expectations of our customers. In our Purchasing & Logistics Area we are working with suppliers in northern Europe and have offices in Älmhult, Kaunas, Moscow and Dortmund.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply
Inter IKEA Group