LOCATION: Mamaroneck NY
Compensation: $130,000- 145,000
We have a phenomenal new opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for our academic medical center located in Westchester County NY. You would be working on an inpatient unit servicing patients who are suffering from severe mental illness. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner would be working collaboratively with our attending Psychiatrists and be seeing roughly 10- 12 patients daily. The population would be mostly adult. We offer an in depth training process and will considerate a new graduate for this role. The hours would be from 8:30- 5 Pm Monday through Friday. There would be no on call or weekend coverage. Please see job highlights below.
- Diagnosing and treating patients with collaborating physician
- Prescribing medication as needed after giving psychiatric evaluations
- Performing medication checkups and medication monitoring
- Using EMR system to document all notes
- Tracking patient progress and speaking with family members
Board Eligible or Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Graduate of accredited PMHNP program
Active DEA license
For further consideration, send resume OR EMAIL to Alexg @ SmithArnold.com VP PMHNP recruitment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Entry Level
Click Here to Apply
Smith Arnold Partners