- Provides direct patient care based on the plan of care and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Handles documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Graduated from an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Has a current and active license in the state of California.
- Has one-year prior professional nursing experience.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication, as well as organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current AHA CPR certification.
- Home Health, or Hospice experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
Experience required: Entry Level
Click Here to Apply
Bridge Home Health and Hospice