The Customer Service Associate is the "voice of the company" with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through various Social Media platforms depending upon customer's needs. As a member of a team that is empowered to go above and beyond to deliver amazing customer service, your role would be accomplished by resolving customer issues, which may include sending out a service technician or gathering feedback for our surveys to help us stay service-oriented.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Use exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills to ensure service delivered to our customers meets Rooms To Go standards
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Locate and /or research information using multiple systems/technologies
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Rooms To Go products and/or services
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
- Participate in a team based environment to achieve department goals
- High school diploma
- Three to six months of relevant experience preferred
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills, general computer knowledge, and MS Office understanding
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
Why join our Customer Service team?
This position offers an office, call center environment. You will have the opportunity to work multiple shifts and/or overtime according to business needs and availability.
This is a great way to grow your career at one of America's best employers - Rooms To Go. There are tons of opportunities for growth, and we offer a great benefits package, as well as 401(k) and paid vacation and holidays.
Our Customer Service department is very high energy, fun, professional, and team-oriented all in one. We celebrate customer service week once a year, and give away prizes! Also, on top of being paid an hourly rate, you are eligible for bonus EVERY WEEK!
How To Apply
Rooms To Go