Position Title: Construction Litigator
Company Name: Volk Law Offices
Job Type: Full-Time
Volk Law Offices is a growing, community-oriented law firm celebrating its 26 th year in business. This career opportunity is for a great construction litigator. That field of the law is exciting and complex. If you have passion for your work, a strong sense of right and wrong, love learning, getting better every day, and making a difference in people's lives, we need to talk.
We need a motivated construction litigation attorney with 10+ years' experience. At VolkLaw, you experience a challenging and rewarding career with a team that believes in excellence. You will enjoy a better quality of life on Florida's wonderful Space Coast. Visit our website www.volklawoffices.com and find our dynamic legal team and overview of how we view our mission to serve clients. We should be a good match if:
- You have experience handling a wide range of construction litigation (Board Certification desired but not required)
- You have solid experience handling trials, hearings, depositions, and mediations
- You excel at drafting pleadings, motions, discovery, and legal memoranda
- You enjoy research and writing and have good computer and interpersonal skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced professional environment and want responsibility
Salary and bonus plan is based on experience. Good benefits including 401K and health insurance. Resumes kept in confidence.
Location: Melbourne, Florida, US
Posted Date: 5/15/2020
Volk Law Offices