CBRE is looking for an Onsite Infrastructure Lessons Learned Construction Quality Facilitation Manager to facilitate post-construction in depth discussing with the entire project team.
** Seeking highly technical
engineering or construction professionals that can speak to MEP
infrastructure lessons learned to construction teams. **
This ideal Construction Quality
candidate will support our client's Construction-related Closed Loop Learning
("CCL") Program by establishing relationships with key stakeholders on the ground, coordinating the "lessons learned" efforts progress, and help publish high quality, high impact lessons. This candidate is also actively looking out
for any incidents in various lifecycle phases of data center construction and promptly reporting to the CLL
program. This candidate
plays a key role in ensuring the high priority incidents are assigned to
appropriate action owners on site in a timely manner and escalated when appropriate. Upon closure of the
incident, this person
monitors for recurrence of incidents, long term effectiveness of improvement
In summary, this role supports the Construction Lessons Learned Quality function as an `onsite
with region/site owner construction team, GC, and subcontractor to ensure
events worthy of CLL are adequately captured, analyzed and updated in
the CLL tracking spread sheet for each project, close looped.
with Design Quality vendor support to obtain the RFIs/Change Process (CP)
that require CLL.
additional clarity of RFIs/CP from GC, Subs to confirm CLL worthiness.
the information from Incident data analyst are included in CLL and
prioritized for onsite facilitation of (P0-P2) items.
or support the site Facilitator for CLL in thoroughly analyzing incidents
and publish high impact lessons.
through on site/ regional deployments, monitor effectiveness of
DCQ CLL onsite and help accelerate progress.
- Other duties assigned
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
Manages 3rd party project delivery resources/team. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in science/ engineering/ construction management
- 3-5 years experience in construction (Mechanical, Electrical, Structural and Civil).
- Have working knowledge with structured problem solving, and construction related processes.
- Facilitation and effective communication skills
- Must talk comfortably with commercial construction industry knowledge with construction contractors, subcontractors, and MEP design engineers.
- People skills in collaborating across multiple disciplines.
- Comfortable presenting analysis to management and large groups.
- Have basic analytical skills and understanding of root cause analysis.
- Comfortable with using software tools and applications.
- Passion for problem solving.
- Interpersonal skills, ability to engage in meaningful conversations with key stakeholders.
- Patience and persistence in working with data come from unstructured sources and often with data integrity issues.
- Be willing to travel with the region at regular intervals.
- Tenacity to pursue until relevant background information are gathered for an effective problem solving.
PMP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings. Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Location: Dallas, TX, US
Posted Date: 5/8/2020