Hours: Mon- Fri, 40- 45 hours/ week, overtime hours
Pay Rate: Depends on Experience
Location: Apopka, FL 32704
The Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. Will be dealing with Government and General Contractor based work for Small Family Owned Businesses.
- Responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Housekeeping and sanitation
Machine Operator top skills & proficiencies:
- Experience as a Machine Operator
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Handle Heavy Equipment
- Work Independently
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Skid Steer and Excavator experience required
- Construction background (Highly preferred)
- 2-3 years minimum as a Machine Operator
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pay Rate: $9.00- $10.00/hr; Negotiable
Job Type: Contract to Permanent
Shift: Mon- Fri; 7 am-3:30 pm; 40 hours/week
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply