Job Details & Responsibilities:
- Review/Manage job cost on regular basis.
- Prepare/Negotiate change orders when necessary.
- Coordinate/communicate project activities with inspectors/owner representatives
- Prepare 3 Week look ahead schedule for the project.
- Review and maintain quality control per jobsite.
- Assign resources to the project in terms of equipment, labor and material.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Perform duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Gain the respect of others by being fair, honest, reliable, and hard working.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications.
- Spanish speaking is also preferred, but not required.
- At least five years of experience with heavy highway construction.
- Strong leadership/organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have valid license and legal US resident paperwork.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Experience required: Executive
Click Here to Apply