AMBERLAKE VILLAGE APARTMENTS
Under the supervision of the Property Manager, the Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting in all areas defined as a part of the Property Manager's job description. Primary responsibilities include ensuring that the community generates a satisfactory cash flow and that the property is maintained in accordance with Drucker + Falk standards and assures customer satisfaction. Duties will be performed following company policies and procedures and in accordance with EHO and EEO rules and regulations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: The Assistant Property Manager should be capable of managing the community in the temporary absence of the Property Manager. This includes being able to perform all function which are included in the Property Manager's job description, or as directed by the Property Manager.
- In the absence of the Property Manager, the APM is in charge of the office and shall become responsible for all monies pertaining to the community and must ensure daily bank deposits are made.
- Show apartments and process applications for prospective residents.
- Handle and coordinate all details of move-ins and move-outs.
- Accurately process paperwork and ensure all data in the resident files such as income, credit reports, assets, etc. are kept confidential.
- Prepare and maintain resident files according to company policy.
- Initiate the lease renewal process and forward completed packets to the Property Manager for approval
- Process maintenance service requests.
- Actively participate in maintaining good resident relations in the community.
- Prepare weekly traffic/renewal status reports.
- Keep the advertising and website file up-to-date.
- Cooperate with other departments within the company.
- Handle any other special assignments which may be given from time to time by the Property Manager or Regional Property Manager.
- If there is more than one Assistant Property Manager at a site, the Property Manager will designate the Assistant Property Manager who will be in charge of the property in the Property Manager's absence.
- Perform Outreach Marketing as directed by the Property Manager/Regional Property Manager.
- Follow-up on prospective rental leads/visitors.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivables as instructed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have one or more of the following:
- 4 year Degree
- 2 year Associates Degree
- 2 years work experience in retail sales or customer related service
- Professional Appearance
- Detailed oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of apartment rental and collection practices
- Excellent customer service skills as well as sales and marketing skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well with others and ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Yardi expertise preferred
Position offers outstanding growth potential, paid sick leave, vacation and holidays, health, dental, life insurance, and 401K participation. Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Drucker and Falk, LLC