About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates. Learn More.
- Fostering and maintaining a positive and safe working environment
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair of facilities equipment and infrastructure at multiple sites
- Performing preventative and predictive maintenance on facilities equipment, evaluating effectiveness (content and frequency) and making necessary changes while following our quality system guidelines
- Documenting and signing-off on completed maintenance activities including time, parts, and description of work in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Organizing and directing outside contractors as needed, while insuring vendor services comply with the requirements of applicable electrical codes and internal specifications
- Supporting continuous improvement and sustainability activities
- Creating scopes of work for electrical projects
- Committing to continuous personal development aligned with current commitments and business goals
- Journey level electrical skills demonstrated by a minimum of 5 years’ electrical installation, maintenance, and repair experience in an industrial facilities environment
- Experience operating,
troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing 3 phase distribution systems, generators, UPS systems, PLC’s, variable speed drives, and building automation systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or similar applications, coupled with a basic understanding of networking and operating systems as related to control systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at prioritizing, performing multiple tasks, collaborating within a team, and working independently
- Proficient working from drawings and following written procedures
- Ability to climb and work from ladders and aerial lifts
- Working knowledge of OSHA, NEC, NFPA codes
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC, and Wonderware
- Experience supporting within a regulated industry
What We Offer: At Gore, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are work-life balance and sports programs, 401(k) Plan with a gift, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Health & Well-being program with full health plan, and a flexible working program. Within Gore, you will find a unique culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and opportunities for growth and development.
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
Location: Flagstaff, AZ, US
Posted Date: 3/25/2020