MULTI-DISCIPLINARY CALIFORNIA PRACTICE SEEKS NURSE PRACTITIONER
Our Nurse Practitioners are responsible for providing specialty healthcare, including initial and follow-up assessments and evaluations, prescribing protocol medications/management modalities, performing ultrasound-guided injections, and ordering follow-up services.
Your position will include the following;
- Providing pain management education and leading policy and procedure development for this targeted population
- Monitoring patient outcomes and initiating/participating in quality improvement activities
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 11 Paid Holidays and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day work week.
LAGS Medical Centers is a pain management group operating throughout California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada & Florida. We have 40+ offices in five states. The LAGS alternative approach to pain treatments has returned patients to a healthy, active lifestyle: restoring function by minimizing pain.
Successful candidates for the Nurse Practitioner should be licensed to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in California
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program; Registered Nurse license in California
- NP certification Minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Previous NP experience in primary healthcare, pain medicine, orthopedics, or mental healthcare, preferred.
- Someone with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills would be a good fit for this dynamic healthcare role.
Location: Modesto, California, US
Posted Date: 3/20/2020
Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc