Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Business Development, Consumer & Retail to join our Business Development Organization.
- Develop relationships with C-level executives, board members, and alumni at assigned Fortune 500 Retail / Retail accounts
- Follow-up on leads and manage the overall relationship building process
- Coordinate relationship building activities with appropriate partners, engagement managers, subject-matter professionals, and other KPMG personnel on the engagement team(s) in an effort to help ensure they are well advised on important matters
- Meet specific business relationship goals at assigned accounts and report and measure progress against quarterly goals with national and industry leadership and performance manager
- Participate in proposal development, focusing on the KPMG value proposition, key differentiators, and win themes
- Manage the business opportunities at assigned accounts to help ensure KPMG is positioned to capitalize on opportunities by providing high quality services
- Minimum of seven years of demonstrated business services experience in a position requiring the management of Fortune 500 Retail / Retail accounts
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Background in advisory services, business services or audit with a Big 4 accounting firm
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Experience developing and leading relationship building activities with C- Level executives
- Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities
- Ability to travel regularly
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Posted Date: 3/17/2020