Using a combination of your customer service experience and sales talent, you will manage customer communications, develop business, and provide sales support as a Customer Service Representative/Account Manager.
- Following sales process by gathering customer information and providing basic information about services
- Calling on fleets within the local community on behalf of the collision shop
- Monitoring work volume scheduled for shop with appropriate DRP guidelines
- Maintaining a broad knowledge base of insurance partner requirements regarding authorizations, billing, and load level processes
- Following up on all assigned action items, including sublet appointments
- Providing general administrative support to the General Manager and Customer Service Manager
- Managing customer payments and maintaining accounts receivable collection balances
- Maintaining workspace in an organized manner and monitoring the reception area/restrooms to ensure they remain neat and clean
Success in this role will be determined by your sales ability as well as your ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- 2 years of related customer service experience, preferably in a retail setting
- Demonstrated computer/software proficiency
- Excellent sales abilities and overall communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in managing accounts receivable, preferred
- Good attendance history
- Valid state driver’s license
- I-CAR Trained, a plus
- ASE Certifications, a plus
As part of the NAPA AutoCare Center network, we are committed to the highest quality. Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry. That’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
This multi-faceted role is the perfect opportunity to challenge your skills and grow your career. If you can help us grow our business while delivering exceptional customer service, this is the position for you. Apply today!
Experience required: Not Applicable
Click Here to Apply