Do you want to be a part of something AMAZING? We are hosting TWO Open Houses on March 3rd and 4th at our showrooms in Atlanta!
- Tuesday, March 3rd: 964 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW ste a, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (Kennesaw Showroom)
- Wednesday, March 4th: 3225 Buford Dr ste a, Buford, GA 30519 (Mall of GA Showroom)
Rooms To Go is looking for Great Sales Team Members for multiple locations throughout Atlanta and surrounding areas.
Look around. Does it seem like we're nearly everywhere? That's because we are! With 8,500 employees and 200+ locations in the Southeast, Rooms To Go is one of the largest and fastest growing furniture retailers in the US.
As a financially stable, 29 year old company focused on expansion, there's never been a better time to join the Rooms To Go team. As a Retail Sales Associate, you will help our customers create their dream living space by assisting with the selection, customization, and purchase of merchandise.
Our Retail Sales Associates receive industry leading paid sales training, uncapped monthly commission, excellent benefits, unlimited earning potential, and the chance to be part of a winning, supportive culture. Check out the opportunities at any of our 200 Southeast locations and make your next career move as a Retail Sales Associate with Americas largest furniture retailer!
This Role Offers:
- Industry-leading, paid training
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Unlimited earnings potential
- Cutting edge sales tools, devices and software
- Our sales associates make more, on average, than any other furniture retailer!
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a comprehensive benefits & perks package including 401k + company match, vision, dental, health and life insurance, disability coverage, vacation, paid holidays, award winning wellness & fitness programs, employee discounts on furniture, and more!
What you'll be doing:
- Greet and engage customers
- Uncover customer's home furnishing needs to help them make their design vision become a reality
- Generate sales through a consultative approach
- Build rapport with customers, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent listening skills
- Cross-sell and encourage beneficial product add-ons
- Work as a team to achieve sales goals
- Explain financing and protection plans
- Demonstrate our product value and explain benefits that the customer can appreciate
What we're looking for:
- Team player, driven and motivated to succeed
- Great listener with a positive attitude and an outgoing personality
- Retail sales experience preferred, but not required (will train the right candidate)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to pick up computer programs to drive efficiency using our tablets
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible retail schedule, which includes days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, is required
What's in it for you?
Career Mobility: We're a rapidly expanding company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, with multiple career paths.
Training & Development: We invest in our associates. Product & sales training and leadership development is a critical part of their business success.
Diversity: With 8,500 employees and growing, diversity is a part of every day life at Rooms To Go. Here you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities and backgrounds because we know that an inclusive company culture is what makes us successful.
Rooms To Go is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
How To Apply
Rooms To Go