Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops key relationships with key buyers and ecommerce team members including digital marketing and other members in the Advertising team.
- Plans for future merchandise needs for the website based on upcoming advertising and promotions.
- Inputs and maintains data in various systems.
- Works cross functionally with Online Merchandising and the Digital Marketing team.
- Gains an understanding of the merchandising process and product lifecycle.
- Works collaboratively with ecommerce team as well as cross functional partners.
- Assists with a multitude of merchandising responsibilities, including: managing content systems, adding/removing merchandise, refining the overall merchandise selection, coordinating items, etc.
- Improves process efficiency and ensure product content accuracy
- Performs other duties as required.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's degree of Science or Arts within a related field.
- One to two years of experience in related work experience
- Experience in retail or merchandising a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively present and communicate with all levels within the organization, with agencies and vendors.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities, meet demanding deadlines and adjust to sudden changes in workflow.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think independently, detail oriented, identify outliers/trends, problem solving skills and work well under pressure.
- Excellent teamwork skills, courteous and helpful, contributes to a positive work environment.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in a variety of situations.
- Ability to act independently with solid time management skills.
- Ability to analyze site user trends and behaviors and translate them into product suggestions desired by our target customer.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis to maximize opportunities and minimize risks.
How To Apply
Rooms To Go