- Monitors health status and health care of individuals by maintaining ongoing contact with nursing staff and monitoring of health related documentation.
- Coordinate the scheduling of nursing assignments.
- Ensures that parent/guardians are informed of health needs of individuals.
- Develop and coordinate the ongoing training of staff in the area of health and safety needs, medical conditions, diagnosis and treatment plans, including the administration of medications.
- Participates in admissions team, intake screenings, and Interdisciplinary Review Team meetings. Participates in ISP and IEP meetings, case conferences and discharge planning meetings when deemed necessary.
- Participate in the review, development and revision of health related policies, procedures and documentation forms, including those related to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- Monitors the documentation and follow up of injuries and health issues related to staff and individuals.
- Provides medical emergency and administrative back up coverage as scheduled.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required, Master’s degree preferred
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 5 years nursing experience and 3 years of experience in family support, administration
- Significant experience with children and adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities
- Current malpractice insurance is required
- Certification in Developmental Disabilities Nursing (CDDN) preferred
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to further your career in Health Services!
Evergreen Center offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package!
Apply via our Online Job Center at www.evergreenctr.org.
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.
Experience required: Director
Click Here to Apply