Miller and Sons Builders, Inc is now accepting applications for Carpenter.
Minimum of 1-2 years Experience with metal framing, drywall, suspended ceilings,Door, frames, and hardware.
Full time position
Benefits include Medical and Retirement
Ideal candidate must have valid driver’s license and hand tools.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
- Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures
- Proven experience as carpenter
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good knowledge of English
- Good understanding of basic math
- Good physical condition and endurance
Click Above to Apply!
Miller and Sons Builders, Inc -
We are a Commercial Contractor located in Westville, NJ , been in business for 46 yrs.
We have our own construction crew and electrician’s which specialize in office renovations.
Location: Westville, NJ, US
Posted Date: 2/7/2020
Miller & Sons Builders, Inc.