As a Project Manager for the Food Division, you will play a key role overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion. Your responsibility would be to assist in managing the customer experience, team communication, and consultant coordination. Having prior experience and capability in the design & build out of workplace interiors, retail and restaurant/food would also be required. You must be able to support and display the most professional reputation for the particular brand with integrity and respect.
Specific duties for this construction management role include:
- Manage the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and samples.
- Working with consultants, contractors, vendors, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
- Review architectural drawings from franchisee partners for compliance to brand guidelines and standards
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions.
- Oversee and Coordinate design & build out of UFG Corp. Brand locations that require construction
- Review the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
- Develop space planning concepts and test fitting exercises, following existing brand design guidelines.
We are looking for a results-oriented Project Manager who combines a persuasive and engaging personality, with a passion for building customer relationships and the drive to exceed expectations. In addition, you should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive under pressure within a fast-paced environment. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility to build solid business relationships.
Specific qualifications for this project management role include:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education from four-year College or University;
OR 5 – 10 years of related experience and/or training;
OR equivalent combination of education and experience
· Previous PM experience in food a must (i.e franchise or chain restaurants)
· Eligible driver’s license and valid automobile insurance
· Technical aptitude and ability to quickly pick up new technologies
· Exceptional problem-solving skills
· Can work in a fast-paced environment
· Sales and business operations experience
· Proficient computer skills including MS Office products
· Ability to travel 10%-20% in and outside of region
Join us at United Franchise Group – a global leader for entrepreneurs!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Director
Click Here to Apply
United Franchise Group