LOCATION : Lower Manhattan NY
Leading non-profit behavioral health system!
4-6 patients daily!
We have an exciting and unique new opportunity at one of our shelters located in Lower Manhattan NY. As the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you would work with a team of clinicians to treat patients that have been suffering from various forms of mental illness. You would be given 90 minutes for a psychiatric evaluation and perform roughly 4-5 daily. There may also be some medication management sessions as well. We offer a very flexible work schedule with hours anywhere from days to evening shifts available. This opportunity would include full benefits and a competitive salary as well. Please see job highlights below.
Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Compensation: $125,000- $145,000 based on experience
Benefits: Aetna Medical, Dental, and Vision, 403 B, Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefits, CME, Life Insurance, 11 Paid Holidays, 4 personal days, 20 vacation says, 5 sick days
Job Responsibilities for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Performing psychiatric evaluations and medication management
- Discussing diagnoses with other Providers
- Working closely with social workers to provide treatment plan
- Documenting all notes in EMR system
- Diagnosing patients and prescribing medication as needed
- Adhering to all company practice guidelines
Preferred Qualifications for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Program
- Active or in process NY medical license
- Ability to work well with coworkers
For further consideration, send resume to Alexg @ smitharnold.com VP PMHNP recruitment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Entry Level
Click Here to Apply
Smith Arnold Partners