Criterion is seeking dedicated and passionate Pediatric Registered Nurses who will be responsible for providing home and center-based Early Intervention services to infants, toddlers, and their families. They will participate in screenings, assessments, child groups, parent groups, center and home visits, and consult with team members regarding clinical issues and provide service coordination.
- Bachelors Degree in nursing preferred
- Two (2) years of experience in community-based services for infants, toddlers and their families preferred
- Current licensure by the Massachusetts Board of Registration required
- Current malpractice insurance required
- Valid driver's license
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with clients, their families, staff, management and public safety officials
- Must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Must have considerable emotional and physical capacity
- Working in home and center based settings - travel required
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried
- Part Time Fee For Service
Please visit our website at www.criterionchild.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, martial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Criterion Child Enrichment