Preferred candidate will be performing below tasks:
1. Construction Manager will partner with soft cost task force to complete pre-application scoping.
2. Includes a pre-Application site walk, per site, performed by construction manager to gather a specific data & photo set to verify on-site tower and civil equipment types and quantities.
3. Construction Manager will present pre-App information by attending a scoping meeting with the soft cost task force team.
A&E Desktop Reviews:
1. Deliverables Referenced to Below Description: Structural Analysis, Mod/Upgrade Analysis & Design, Mount Analysis, & Construction Drawings.
2. Construction Manager will receive draft deliverables from the soft cost Project Manager, ensure the verify the deliverables match application and RFDS, redline any design changes needed for quality, technicality, and/or safety, and provide approval and feedback to soft cost PM.
Construction Scheduling & Crew Management:
1. Construction Manager will be responsible for the completion of the Project & any day-to-day communication & remote, or on site, management of field resources supporting the completion of the Project.
2. Construction Manager will be the Subject Matter Expert on the site’s scope of work and understand, in full, the expectations of the field resource required to complete Project. . Construction Manager will frequently engage with site landlords or representatives and will represent TMobile with professionalism.
Construction Notice to Proceed Package:
1. Construction Manager will be responsible for auditing and packaging a site’s Construction NTP Package.
2. The Construction Manager will verify all checklist items located in element database, all documents match the RFDS, and complete the NTP Checklist. Utility Orders & Delivery Management
1. Construction Manager will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager in communication, tracking, scoping, and delivering utilities and telco for Projects.
2. Construction Manager will be responsible for the civil crew management completing the SOW necessary for utility & telco delivery.
Telco Orders & Delivery Management & Logistics:
1. Construction Manager will be responsible for material tracking and release to the contractor. This includes, but is not limited to, tracking BOMs through the stages of delivery from draft created in the BAT tool to scheduled release and pick-up of material by the contractor via Tellworks AIMs tool.
2. The construction manager will also be responsible for utilizing the CHAT system to provide the contractor with any additional materials or replacement parts necessary to complete the SOW. - - Construction Manager will be trained on, and expected to be, an expert on T-Mobile BOM creation and delivery processes.
Bill of Material Creation:
1. Construction Manager will be responsible for creating the Project BOM in the BAT tool utilizing existing scoping documents and expert-level knowledge of construction standards and practices. -
GC Score Card:
1. Construction Manager will be responsible for completing a review of the GC’s performance, per site, by completing the GC Score Card after construction is completed. The construction manager will be an expert on the close-out package requirements and manage, end-toend, the timely receipt of the COP after construction is completed, reviewing and creating punch lists, tracking and follow-up for any punch items, and uploading a 100% completed COP to element.
Construction Manager(s) must have strong working knowledge of the telecommunications industry, specifically Nokia RAN & Construction of GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G, NSD, Small Cell, and DAS platforms.
Must have a minimum of five years’ wireless construction experience, a valid driver’s license, able to lift objects of up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to work, days, nights, and weekend as required to support project completion.
Preferred to have an active OSHA-30 certification or greater.
Must have a good understanding of Construction Management and will be required to work with multiple departments.
Candidate will be expected to schedule, track, measure, and report daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress to key stakeholders.
Preferred candidate must be able to use the Microsoft office suite, including Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word, at or above an advanced experience level.
Must be willing to travel for overnight stay.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply