Location: Brooklyn NY
Award Winning Healthcare Organization!
Great full benefits package
7-8 patients daily
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner working at one of our outpatient clinics located in Brooklyn NY. Our organizations currently serve over 40,000 people annually who are suffering from various forms of mental health illnesses. As the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you would work with our Psychiatrists and social workers in providing the best care possible. You would see anywhere from 7-8 patients daily and be given 90 minutes for a psychiatric evaluation and 45 minutes for medication management. The hours of the position would be from 9 am- 4:30 pm with no on call or weekends. We are open to part time or full-time employees. Please see job highlights below.
Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Compensation: 120- 130k plus full benefits
Responsibilities for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Giving psychiatric evaluations and providing medication management
- Working in outpatient setting with other providers and clinicians
- Documenting all notes in EMR system (ECW)
- Performing therapy sessions
- Prescribing medication as needed
- Interacting with support staff
- Giving some IM injections when needed
- Working in a mental health/primary care integrated model of treatment
Preferred Qualifications for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Must be Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Active or in process DEA license
- Graduate of accredited Masters of Nursing Program (PMHNP)
- Active New York medical license
- We will see new graduates!
- Attention to detail
For further consideration, send email to alexg at smitharnold.com or call 203-975-6688
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Entry Level
Click Here to Apply
Smith Arnold Partners